presentation

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 15:14:21 EST

Gina,

Wow,

That is a tough one. There have been many marine scientists that have made
great contributions to the field. For marine mammals, the best thing for
you to do would be to check WhaleNet for the link to the Society of Marine
Mammology. This is a scientific society for people studying marine
mammals. On their web site you will be able to find the names of many
researchers, and links to the journal Marine Mammal Science, that has
published many of their papers.

Good luck,

ge