Dolphin-Human Interaction

From: Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:24:37 EST

Neshat,

In the U.S. there has been quite a lot of controversy over this topic. As
a result there has been a lot of information generated by government
agencies who have reviewed requests to set up human/dolphin interaction
projects. Your best bet is to first check the WhaleNet archives. Next I
would try the web sites for the national Marine Fisheries Service and the
U.S. Department of agriculture (APHIS- Animal Heal;th and Plant Inspection
Services) for some of the background they used to make their determinations...

good luck,

ge