Career, California

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:50:50 EST

Dear Dagmar Fertl,

I am 13 years old. I want to become a marine mammal biologist someday too! I want to study mammals like whales, seals, and especially dolphins in the wild. I also want to do this in California because I want to be with my family. Are their any places in California that someday I could work? I hope so! Please reply.

Love,

Megan T.

Dear Megan T.,

If you haven't had a chance, I'd recommend checking out the following information put together by the Society for Marine Mammalogy about careers:

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm

There should be some information there that can point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Dagmar