Interview, marine scientist

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:59:54 EST

I would like to interview any marine scientist for my Biology project

on aquatic ecosystem. Can you please answer the following question .

1. what is your institution? 2. what is your name and gender ? 3. Can you describe your field of work please ,including your working hours and location . 4. Please send me your contact number . Thank you.

From Thy
Thy,

1. If you look at the information with the A.S.K. location on the WhaleNet site, you will find information about where I work. I work for an environmental consulting firm in Dallas, Texas.
2. My name is with the A.S.K. location as well. Dagmar is a female's name.
3. Working hours and location depends on what phase of a project one is in. I could be in the field for 50 or 60 hours a week or even in the office for that long. Sometimes for just 40 hours. It's project dependent.
4. My contact number can be found by returning to the A.S.K. location and going to the Geo-Marine website.

Sincerely,
Dagmar Fertl