Whales, strand

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 21:50:15 EST

To whom this may concern:

I am a college student doing a reasearch project on why whales beach themselves, I understand that scientists don't have a direct reason as to why whales beach themselves, but as much information you can send me is as good as none.

Thank you,

Student

Dear Student,

I think if you check thru the WhaleNet archives, you will find that this question has been answered a number of times. If you find that your question has not been answered after looking thru past asked questions, then feel free to write back. Good luck on your paperl.

Dagmar