whale communication

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 21:57:14 EST

>hi,
>
>im a 16 year old female doing a 10 page English research paper on whale communication and I need a personal interview with a professional. so i was wondering if someone could give me some info about whale communication and the name of the person so i can complete the work cited part. The amount of info could even be as little as 2 sentences : ) so if you could please e-mail me the info or just to say you can't help at this address or angela_15_00_1999@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated!
>

>~ angela

Angela,

Not sure who you want to interview. I am a marine mammal biologist who could answer your questions. If you're looking for someone who actually studies communication between dolphins, then email me back and I can give you the name of a person who might be able to help you out. I also don't know when your assignment is due. I will be out of the office Mon-Wed of this coming week on a business trip, but could be available again to you on Thursday.

Dagmar