Aquarium care, fishes and inverts

From: Dagmar Fertl (dagmar_fertl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 15:26:32 EST

I have a salt water tank with 2 large clams, numerous fish and a
clownfish\anomie(sp) combonation. Yesterday I installed a atinic blue light
and my aneomie suddenly moved(overnight) away from it. is there a problem
with atinic lights and inverts?

devin datus
******
Devin,

This sounds like a great question for someone at an aquarium or a fish store
that handles these critters. I know that there are some discussion groups
on-line about aquariums, etc., but don't have an address for you off-hand.

Good luck,
Dagmar