Blue Whales

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 00:34:38 EST

Your questions are so general that I'm not sure how to respond. You can
find the answers to most of the natural history aspects (births,
geographical locations) by going to the WhaleNet homepage. "How they
survive" ... I'm not sure what you mean.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:19:12 -0600 "Stef Gibson" <cola89@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Okay I need some help I am in the 6th grade and I=need some
> information on blue whales about how they survive, thier babies, and
> them being endangered . I am not sure I am asking you the right
> questions :) ! But if you know please e-mail! My report is due after
> spring break! Thankyou so much !

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/