Cnidarian Evolution.

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 23:49:06 EST

You are correct in that my specialty is marine mammals. Although I had
marine biology both as an undergrad and graduate student I am not equipt
to answer your question. Sorry.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:29:28 -0800 "Alberto Solano"
<albert_sol@lycos.com> writes:

> Hello.
> Dear people of Whalenet, I am a student of Biology and I wanted to
> know your opinion about cnidarian evolution (I don't know if
> cnidaria is not your speciality, I supose that it is Whales, but I
> would appreciate your comment) I have a confusion because of the
> medusae stage of scyphozoa has become principal, but in Antozoa
> medusae has been lost, What are the advantages and disadvantages in
> both cases.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>

> Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail
> http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/