Fw: Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 12:35:23 EST

Mike

I've tried 3 times to get this reply to go with no avail. Sorry.

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/