Whale Migration Charts

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 15:20:09 EST

Dear Bob

I know of no such charts. I would contact local whale watchers or
naturalist organizations for exact local information or call National
Marine Fisheries Service, local DEP, or get a book such as the "Sierra
Club Handbook of Whales and Dolphins".
Best Regards
Peter

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:43:04 -0600 "Robert Cantor"
<rcantor@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> I'm looking for a map with the typical dates the whales pass through
> the
> areas of their migrations - detailed enough to plan a trip to an
> area.
> Hours of searching the web haven't produced results. Can you point
> me
> anywhere?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Bob C.
> rcantor@att.net

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/