ASK

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 18:12:51 EDT

Mike

I believe I just completed my next stint as the ASK scientist. As usual,
it was great! I'm beginning to get more acoustics questions and many
more at the adult/college level. I also am getting quite a number from
foreign countries. Her's the breakdown...

Total questions: 34

Total adult/university (grad & Undergrad): 7

Total foreign: 9

My stats are the same:
 SSN 057-44-2940
129 Hunters Rd.
Norwich, CT 06360
FAX 860-892-9200

I never received anything for last go 'round but, no problem. Its fun.
As always, count me in whenever you wnat me again. I'm a total believer
in your program Mike.
Best Regards,
Peter

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
Director of Bioacoustic Research, University of Connecticut NURC NA&GL
(Voice) 860-405-9103/9121; acousticp2@juno.com;
scheifel@uconnvm.uconn.edu
www.nurc.uconn.edu
http://ap.nurc.uconn.edu/cos/