Dolphin Information

From: Erich Hoyt (e.hoyt@virginnet.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 03:04:40 EDT

From: TigersTye@aol.com
To: e.hoyt@virginnet.co.uk, pita@whale.wheelock.edu
Subject: dolphins
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2001, 3:52 PM

I would like to know where to get the best information on dolphins. I am
writing a research paper and need to find accurate, truthful information.
If
you know any good research material please let me know.

Thank you,

Tyesha Dent
TigersTye@aol.com

Dear Tyesha

You've come to the right website. The WhaleNet website has several useful
things for you.

You will find lot of information categorized according to species in the
species/classification information page
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

There are also bibliographies which list books and papers on various dolphin
species:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#biblio

But first I suggest you go to the How to Find page to learn how to find
stuff on WhaleNet.
http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html

Good luck. One hint. I think it might be useful to choose one dolphin
species to start with such as the bottlenose dolphin or another one if you
have a favorite. This will make it easier to search.

Best wishes,

Erich Hoyt