Fin whales, sperm whales, gray whales background information

From: Erich Hoyt (e.hoyt@virginnet.co.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 12:32:25 EDT

From: SweetBabethatsme@aol.com
To: e.hoyt@virginnet.co.uk, pita@whale.wheelock.edu
Subject: i have a questions!
Date: Fri, Apr 13, 2001, 3:58 PM

alright i could use your help on thiz see we are doin thiz thing on a
project in school! witch we bold a giant whale and the first grades come
and see! and us 7th graders we have to put a lil book together for them but
we also have to have some facts in them we have to choose a specific
whale
! do u know any websites or do u know any information on Fin whale? Sperm
whale? Gray whale? if so please email me back i really need your help~
senserly your Jennifer R

You can find lots of helpful information on these three whales by reading
through the WhaleNet website.

First, I recommend you go to the How to Find page and look it over. It will
give some tips.

http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html

Then you can look up information by on each of the whales above on the
species/ classification information page:

http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Good luck with your project!

Erich Hoyt