Sponges

From: Jennifer Philips (jphilips@hawaii.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 01:02:31 EDT

how can i find stuff about sponges that live in the coral reef habitat
from cutiepippigirl92@aol.com

I really do not know very much about sponges or coral reef species (I'm
supposed to answer questions on marine mammals), BUT, I would try a general
search on the web for a start. Try the google.com search engine, using
search keywords like sponges, coral reef species, porifera (which is the
scientific name for sponges). Here's one good website I found on a quick
search:
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/porifera/porifera.html

Jen Philips