Career advice

From: Jennifer Philips (jphilips@hawaii.edu)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 03:00:05 EDT

                           Dear,Jen Philips
    I am having trouble about reseaching aboout what Marine Biology is? What
is your salery? How long did you
go to school? Was school hard?What are some eductional classes did you
take?Will you help me?My name is Ashley Nichols.I am in the sixth grade at
Haleyville Ele. School in Alabama.I am 12 years old and interested in
marine
biology.Thank You for reading my letter.

Ashley,

I would recommend that you take a look at the great resources on career
advice found on the Whalenet website at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#careers. Many of
your questions will be answered there. If you still have questions, please
feel free to write again!

Good luck!
Jen Philips