Science experiment

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 08:48:35 EDT

Hi Kaitlin:

Before I answer your question about a science experiment, I need to know
a couple of things. Do you live anywhere near the coast (i.e. can you
get access to the beach?) What sort of project does your teacher expect
for an "experiment"? Is this something that really requires testing
something, or can you write up an essay about a particular subject in
marine science?

If you can give me guidance about what's expected, I'll try to ehlp.

Phil Clapham
P.S. Is your nickname Roxy?!

--
The Society for Marine Mammalogy will be holding its 14th Biennial
Conference from 28 November to 3 December 2001, in Vancouver, BC.  Visit

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Protected Species Branch Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov