Sea turtles

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 09:27:03 EDT

Hi Kiapa:

I am going to forward your email to a friend who is a sea turtle expert;
she can answer your questions. She's away for a few days, but should
get back to you next week.

Regards,

Phil Clapham

--
The Society for Marine Mammalogy will be holding its 14th Biennial
Conference from 28 November to 3 December 2001, in Vancouver, BC.  Visit

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Protected Species Branch Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov