Shells

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:33:29 EDT

Hi:

Sorry, I'm a whale biologist and this is a marine mammal web site, so we
don't do shells. But I'm sure you can find something on the Net!

--
The Society for Marine Mammalogy will be holding its 14th Biennial
Conference from 28 November to 3 December 2001, in Vancouver, BC.  Visit

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Protected Species Branch Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov