sperm whale pix

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 07:56:02 EDT

Hello Ms student-person:

Well I'm not a sperm whale guy, but there are lots of links on the web
which come up under "sperm whale" in a Google search. here are a few
pics on just one of the sites:

        http://nmml.afsc.noaa.gov/education/cetaceans/sperm1.htm

Just wade through all the links you get and you'll come up with a lot of
pix, not to mention tons of information.

Good luck with your "thingy".

Later,

Phil Clapham

--
The Society for Marine Mammalogy will be holding its 14th Biennial
Conference from 28 November to 3 December 2001, in Vancouver, BC.  Visit

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Protected Species Branch Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: phillip.clapham@noaa.gov