Ecological importance and fragility of the population

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 09:36:57 EDT

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your e-mail message about the current ecological importance and fragility of the population of whales. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

Species/Classification information page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html