Careers in Marine Science

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 09:51:26 EDT

Hi Sabrina,

If you go to the following page on the WhaleNet site, you will find several links to information with career advice:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

In particular, the Society for Marine Mammalogy has an excellent Web site with career advice, and I believe they offer a list of colleges that have programs in marine science. I recommend that you look at their list, review the programs and choose two or three, and call the departments to ask specific questions about their program. That is probably the best way to find a good program that suits your needs.

Sincerely,
Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director
Save the Manatee Club