Careers in Marine Mammal Science

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 09:00:53 EDT

Hi,

If you go to the following page on the WhaleNet site, you will find several links to information with career advice:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

In particular, the Society for Marine Mammalogy has an excellent Web site with career advice, and I believe they offer a job description and a discussion of salary issues.

Good luck with your project!

Sincerely,
Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director