Bottlenose dolphins

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 09:07:19 EDT

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your e-mail message about bottlenose dolphins. Unfortunately, my
area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if you access the
following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

Species/Classification information page:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Sincerely,