(no subject)

From: Greg Early (gregearly@downeast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 16:37:37 EST

Paula,

Well you had me there too. Like most folks, I am much more familiar with
Baja as a breeding place for gray whales. So , I did a little checking and
sure enough there are a bunch of whale watch charters going out off of the
west coast of Mexico claiming to sight humpbacks. Who knew?

Don't know much more than that, however...

ge