Objects in a marine biology lab

From: Howard Garrett (tokitae@orcanetwork.org)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 17:40:02 EST

>I need to know 25 objects that you could find in a marine biology lab can
>you tell me???

The marine biology labs I am familiar with have photographic equipment,
like an enlarger, trays, clothesline for drying prints, a loupe magnifier,
a light table, and binders for negatives and prints. There are also
computers, log books, etc. There are also volunteers. That doesn't add up
to 25, but there are more in other types of labs. Think of the molecular
biology work done in some labs, or the electronic equipment in radio tag
labs. I hope this has helped.