Re: pilot whale

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 09:18:11 EST

Hi Emily,

I've listed a number of sources for you about long fined pilot whales. You
should be able to get the info you need from these sites. You can also
search whalenet for other bits of info on this species.

Cathy Schaeff

http://www.arctic.uoguelph.ca/organisms/mammals/Marine/longfinpilot.htm
http://www.oceania.org.au/wwwlinks/cetacea/pilotlf.html
http://www.firmm.org/en/1/brosch/brosch07.html