Careers

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 22:21:50 EST

Hi Peter
 I'd be happy to be interviewed. Bring on the questions.
Best
Dr. Pete

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:00:03 -0500 "Drakes" <drake@toolcity.net> writes:
Hello,
    My name is Peter Drake, and for my english class, we need to
interview someone who is in the field of work that we chose. I would
like it very much if you could answer some questions I have about your
opinions of the job, not just the facts. If you do e-mail me back, I
will send you some of the interview questions. Thank you.

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
NURC NA&GL Director of Bioacoustic Research;
Animal Science Department,
Animal Bioacoustics/Neuroanatomy Researcher
University of Connecticut