Animal teeth

From: Jennifer Philips (jphilips@hawaii.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 18:05:09 EST

could you tell me where i could find about some animals
teeth

If your are trying to find info about teeth in animals, then
you might have luck at your local library or your school
library. The Internet is a great source for information. Try
searching the Web using google.com for terms such as teeth,
tooth, mammal, animal, adaptation, prey, food, or other
similar terms that match your specific interests. I might
help as well. Do you have a specific question about teeth in
dolphins and whales?

Jen Philips