Re: i need your help??

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 07:35:39 EST

Hi:

Sorry, this is a whale biology site. You need to find an ichthyologist
(someone who studies fish). But I'm sure you can find a lot of material
about whale sharks out there on the Internet, or in your library.

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu