Re: i need your help??

From: Phil Clapham (
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 07:35:39 EST

Sorry, this is a whale biology site. You need to find an ichthyologist
(someone who studies fish). But I'm sure you can find a lot of material
about whale sharks out there on the Internet, or in your library.

> elijah wrote:
> do you know any special adaptive features of a whale shark??
> for example what it needs for
> survival,defence,eating,moving,communicating and protection.
> p.s please e-mail your answers (if any) back to me on

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: