Re: Whale Communication

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 19:21:44 EST

Hi Michael,

You have asked some good questions -- and we don't have answers for some of
them, depending upon which species you are considering. Try the links below
for a first pass. You should be able to get some or most of the info -- and
will know where the info is not yet available.

best,

Cathy Schaeff

Sound page, (http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/)
Behavior page