Re: (no subject)

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 09:22:17 EDT

Hi Imani,

Please check out the resources at the link below. It will provide you with
info on a career in marine mammology. Gaining an experience in scuba and
photography are often useful. You could also volunteer at local aquariums
or zoos.

Lots of luck,

Cathy

 http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html