From: M.Cox (
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:18:05 EDT

I am at the point now where I am at another junction in life. I am shortly to
graduate from Bangor University in the UK with a Joint Honours degree in Marine
biology with Zoology. I really want to work with marine mammals but at the
same time want to be able to find a job in this field if I do pursue this
further. I would just like some general advise on where I can go from here,
for example, would it be best to gain a doctrate in order to get into this
field of work, are there many jobs available in this line of marine mammal
study etc
Many thanks,
Mike Cox

This mail sent through IMP: