Fwd: careers

From: M.Cox (osu627@bangor.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:41:28 EDT

I am at the point now where I am at another junction in life. I am shortly to
graduate from Bangor University in the UK with a Joint Honours degree in Marine
biology with Zoology. I really want to work with marine mammals but at the
same time want to be able to find a job in this field if I do pursue this
further. I would just like some general advise on where I can go from here,
for example, would it be best to gain a doctrate in order to get into this
field of work, are there many jobs available in this line of marine mammal
study etc
Many thanks,
Mike Cox

----- End forwarded message -----