marine mammology opportunities in germany

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 10:28:44 EDT

Dear Corinna

I'm not at all knowledgeable about opportunities in Europe however, I'm
about to attend a special conference of marine mammal
acoustics/bioacoustics experts in Berlin in June and I can ask at that
time. Would you e-mail me back in late June?
Best Regards
Peter

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:57:52 -0400 (EST) Coco Burkart
<coconutkiss85@lycos.de> writes:
> Dear Peter,
> I am a 17 years old german student and I am very interested in
> whales and dolphins.
> Id like to know more about projects in Europe.
> Do you know if there are any summer jobs for students in Europe
> which have to do with
> whales and/or dolphins?
> Thanks for your information,
> Corinna
> 250 Farb-Visitenkarten GRATIS*. In einem Wert von EUR 99,00!
> http://www.vistaprint.de/vp/splash/lycosde.asp
> Jetzt eigene Domains fr 1,23 Euro/Monat
> http://lycos.de.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=lycos_d_footer

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
NURC NA&GL Director of Bioacoustic Research;
Animal Science Department,
Animal Bioacoustics/Neuroanatomy Researcher
University of Connecticut