Marine Science Teacher Resources

From: Peter M Scheifele (
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 15:42:45 EDT

Hi Kris

In addition to Whalenet, which is specifically for marine mammals, you
should go to the National Marine Educators Association (NMEA) page at:

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:02:14 EDT writes:
I am going to be teaching Biology soon. I found your website, and it
sounds like a wonderful place to have my students visit to ask their
questions about marine biology. I was wondering if you had any
information for teachers about incorporating marine science into the
biology curriculum. I would love to find any resources on the subject.
Thank you.

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
NURC NA&GL Director of Bioacoustic Research;
Animal Science Department,
Animal Bioacoustics/Neuroanatomy Researcher
University of Connecticut