Re: Abt You

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 21:31:31 EDT

Hi Stacey

Here are your answers:
> 1. Where were you born?
Queens, NY (coincidental, no?)

> 2. What education did you take part in?
I have a BS in Physics (acoustics) and Physical oceanography, MS in
Oceanography and Otological research, PhD in animal bioacoustics minor in
audiological and speech sciences (Communications sceinces)

> 3. What are your MOST proud accomplishments?
Being married, and receiving a presidential award for marine mammal
bioacoustic research, and working with Belugas of the St. Lawrence river
estuary

> 4. What are you currently working on now?
Research on whale hearing and neuroanatomy (central auditory oathways in
whales, coyotes and cows)

Good luck!

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
NURC NA&GL Director of Bioacoustic Research;
Animal Science Department,
Animal Bioacoustics/Neuroanatomy Researcher
University of Connecticut