Re: Matt from Searcy

From: Peter M Scheifele (acousticp2@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 21:36:26 EDT

Hi Matt

Its hard for me to say what you should take while you're at Harding. You
absolutely need to be able to write well and you need very good math
skills in algebra and statistics. I am not a marine biologist. I am a
physical oceanographer (animal bioacoustics) and marine mammalogist. As
far as college goes, my opinion is that you should NOT major in marine
anything as an undergrad. Yous should major in biology and then go to
grad school for marine biology.

Best
Peter

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:55:00 +0000 "Matt Stanage" <out_law72@hotmail.com>