Re: biology project

From: Peter M Scheifele (
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 15:22:44 EDT

Dear Lisa

WOW! You want a book of information! First, I'd try going to the
Whalenet archives and website at

>From there you can go to google and look under NOAA for information.
There is a very good text by Sumich and Berta called Evolutionary Biology
of Marine Mammals that is excellent as well. Be advised that some of the
questions you are asking are sub-Order and even species specific!

Good luck!

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:24:43 EDT writes:
Dear mr. Scheifele,
I would like to get some more information about the following systems of
-Skeletal system
-urinary system
-nervous system
-endocrine system
-sensory system
Maybe you can give me information about these systems or can tell me
websites where i could find these informations.
Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
Sincerely yours Lisa

Peter M."Skip" Scheifele LCDR USN (Ret.)
NURC NA&GL Director of Bioacoustic Research;
Animal Science Department,
Animal Bioacoustics/Neuroanatomy Researcher
University of Connecticut