Re: difference between the right, blue and sperm whale

From: Nancy Sadusky (
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 16:47:40 EDT

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your e-mail message about the difference between right, blue and
sperm whales. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales.
However, if you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your

Search Whalenet:

Species/Classification information page:

Sound page:

Behavior page:

Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director