Whale teeth Sperm Whales

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 14:09:53 EDT

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your e-mail message about whale teeth and sperm whales.
Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if
you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

Species/Classification information page:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

Sincerely,