Whale Information

From: Kim Marshall-Tilas (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 12:07:53 EDT

Dear Michael, Thank you for your inquiry about whales. Please go to the
WhaleNet web site at http://whale.wheelock.edu as this site has a lot of
information about whales and whale research.
Good luck on your project!
Kim

Question:
> Hi my name is Michael Casao and I am a junior at Chapparal High School in
> Temecula, California. I am doing a research project on Whales. I would really
> appreciate it if you can provide me with any information. Anything that you
> can send would be very helpful. Thanks a lot.

Kim Marshall-Tilas
Executive Director
Ocean Alliance
(Encompassing the Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
781-259-0423 x 14 fax: 781-259-0288
www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey