General Information Atlantic Ocean

From: Kim Marshall-Tilas (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 16:24:25 EDT

Question:
HI my name is Crystal and I am in 11th grade I have a report to do on
Atlantic Ocean I picked it. And I was woundering if you could send me any
information you have on Atlantic ocean and it's animals that live in it.
Thank you, for your time.

Reply:
Hi Crystal,
In the Atlantic Ocean there are too many types of animals to list here. I
would suggest that you go to WhaleNetıs How to Find Pages at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html and try to find listings of the
whales that live in the Atlantic Ocean. You would have to go to another web
site like that of the New England Aquarium at www.neaq.org to find out about
fish of the Atlantic Ocean and other types of animals. There is more life
in the oceans that you can imagine and I think you will be surprised at how
many animals there are.
Good luck and please donıt hesitate to contact me if you have additional
questions.
Kim

Kim Marshall-Tilas
Executive Director
Ocean Alliance
(Encompassing the Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
781-259-0423 x 14 fax: 781-259-0288
www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey