a career involving sea animals

From: Howard (howard@orcanetwork.org)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 23:52:36 EDT

Hello!! I am a new graduate with a B. S. with an emphasis on marine
mammals. I am having difficulty locating a career involving sea animals
and scuba diving. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about getting a
job? I am looking to relocate and begin my career but I am not having any
luck and starting to feel a little discouraged. Thank you in advance for
your help!!

Joshua Liebmann

Dear Joshua,

         The best I can offer you is to consult the career resources page
of the WhaleNet website, at:

http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

Good luck!

Howard