Fossil teeth

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 09:03:56 EDT

    Hi:

    Thanks for your interesting message. This is outside my area of
    expertise, but I have copied this message to my friend Jim Mead at the
    Smithsonian Institution, who is an expert on this. If you contact him,
    I'm sure he will be interested in what you have found.

    Regards,

    Phil Clapham

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu