Extinct whales and whaling

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 08:12:31 EDT

    Hi:

    Sounds like you have school project...

    You can find a lot of this information in youir library or on the Web -
    there's a ton of it out there. But what I'll do is to send you some
    text from a book of mine about these two issues. That should get you
    started.

    Phil Clapham

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu