careers

From: Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 08:33:10 EDT

    Hi:

    Go check out this web site, which is part of the Society for Marine
    Mammalogy:

            http://www.marinemammalogy.org/strat.htm

    It has a huge amount of information on careers with marine mammals.

    Good luck!

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu