Career question

From: pulipal@netscape.net
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 10:25:09 EDT

        I would like to know what a marine biologist's job entails as I have been considering a career in this field.
        I would also like to know what type of qualifications are needed. Many thanks. Sarah.
    Sarah,

    I recommend you go back to the WhaleNet website to the ed_resources page. There are a bunch of links there for information on careers in marine biology. If you find you have additional questions after checking back to WhaleNet, feel free to write me or whomever the WhaleNet scientist of the week is. We're more than happy to help you out when you have more specific questions.

    Good luck!
    Dagmar Fertl