Neat things about whales and how to answer that question

Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 09:53:25 EDT

    I am in the second grade and doing a report. What is the most neatest thing you can tell me about whales.
    Has there ever been a whale eat or attach a human and do whales attak humans.
    Thank You Madeline

    I would hate to deprive you of the thrill of finding out for yourself what YOU think is the coolest thing about whales. What is cool to me might not be cool to you. That's one of the neat things about science. So, might I suggest that you go back to the WhaleNet website, take a look thru the WhaleNet archives and see what questions people have asked and think about what sounds interesting to you. As for whales attacking humans, I again point you to the archives, because I'm more than positive that this question has been asked by someone in the past. If you're not sure how to look for information on WhaleNet, go to:

    That page will help you learn how to find information at the WhaleNet website. I am a good resource for information, but I can't replace the old-fashioned need to look up stuff in a library or the thrill of finding information on your own. I'm sure your assignment was not for ME to tell you what's cool or interesting, but for you to discover the information on your own.

    Good luck to you!
    Dagmar Fertl