RE: whale info

From: Greg Early (gearly@downeast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 16:13:54 EDT

    Yikes...Jonelle...that is a tall order. In fact it is more than I can get
    into an email. Your best bet would be to check the links at WhaleNet for
    feeding and habits of whales. There are good explanations for both baleen
    and toothed whales. There are also lots of good links to sites with
    information about individual species. If you ruin into specific questions
    I can try to help out.

    Good Luck,

    ge